Sunday 2 December 2007

Trip 4 - Day 115

December 2nd

I am woken by my phone going off at 02:45 and once again it’s Nam. “How are you? I not like work tonight, too many farang watching football and I not like them. I want to finish work but boss says that I have to stay. If I want to go, he will cut my money. If you can give me 500 and money for taxi, I can come stay with you now”. I simply agree and I get out of bed to await her arrival.

Fifteen minutes later she’s in the house and is a bit pissed, but not ‘out of it’. The first thing that she realises is that she’s forgotten (or lost) her cigarettes and this is a major issue. She says that she is going to shower and asks if I can get her cigarettes. She goes to get the money and I say not to worry, I can buy them. I go to the local 7/11 and get cigarettes for 48 baht and I return home.

Nam is just coming out of the shower and she’s wrapped up in the towel, but when she sees me looking at her, she just undoes the tuck at the top and lets it fall to the floor and says “You fuck me now”. This seems to come out more as an order than an invitation, but either way, there’s no way that I’m going to refuse.

I can’t believe the muscle control that this girl has. Once I ‘finit’, she just refuses to release me and starts doing ‘exercises’ that keep me locked in tight. I have not encountered this before and it’s actually quite pleasant, however there is no way that I’m going to get ‘up’ for a second session, as I’m too tired now.

We cuddle up and grab a few hours sleep before having a wake up session that is deliberately taken at a very slow pace and seems to last forever. By 10:30 she says that it’s time for her to leave as she needs to see Mama and get some things done before going to work tonight.

She asks if I still like her and when I say that I do, she asks if I want to see her again. I say that it would be nice and she says “maybe you see me again in two weeks or next month”. If she seriously means it that having a break is best, I’d agree, but in the back of my mind, I am concerned that I might get some late night telephone calls or scooter taxis pulling up at the house unannounced. I guess that only time will tell.

At 13:00, I get a call from Alleycat to say goodbye. He’s phoning from passport control at Bangkok Airport and is returning to England along with DirtyDisco who is on the same flight. From our quick conversation, it sounds as though they both have some tales to tell of their latest forays to LoS.

Rather than buying stall food, I decide to cook for myself today, so it’s Pork Masman Curry. This is a coconut based curry with potato and peanut. A couple of tablespoons of fish sauce added at the end of the cooking and I am very pleased with the result. There’s enough to finish off tonight, so that’s food sorted for the day.

The rest of the day is spent very quietly as I am planning to get an early night as tomorrow marks the start of a new regime which will see me devoting my days to generating some income.

During the evening, I attempt several times to get in touch with A, but all to no avail. Drastic action is going to be required I fear, so I will be changing the locks on the house so that she cannot simply turn up when I’m not about and clear the place out. I’ve been there and done that once in LoS already and do not intend a reoccurrence.

By 22:00, I head off to bed and I’m asleep very quickly.


Expenditure :

Tip – 600 baht
Cigarettes – 48 baht
Phone Top Up – 50 baht

No comments: