Saturday 8 December 2007

Trip 4 - Day 121

December 8th Saturday

I get up and leave Nam a tip of 300 baht again which she makes no complaint about and she heads off back to see Mama and she’s definitely going to work tonight and I let her know that I won’t be at her bar as I am not planning to go out tonight.

There is a party on at the FLB tonight, that I had no intention of attending, however I am informed by Kev that my attendance is not optional; it is mandatory.

The first beer is bought for me by MM and I’m asked to check out his Camstreams Webcam. I check out all the settings and can find nothing wrong with his configuration, however there is no video stream being broadcast and I cannot determine what the fault is. I am reluctant to shut down the system completely as there are closed circuit recordings also running on the machine and I do not wish to jeopardise any mandatory recordings. (so sorry about that guys!)

When Kev arrives, he sends me another beer over and when I finally give up on getting the stream working tonight, I find that Green Malaka has also turned up. The party tonight is Sexy Secretaries, but I find that I am more interested in hostess Yok than the girls on stage. Tonight, Green Malaka and Kev take it in turns to ply me with beer and the night ends up with me quite drunk, so I simply head off home.

Expenditure :

Food 130
Tip 300
Scooter Taxi 160
Drink for Da 100

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then what happened? Have you died? Moved? Bored?

Famous Matt said...

Am I missing something? Nothing for '08? Please don't leave me hanging.... This blog is outstanding!

Famous Matt said...

Am I missing something? Where did you go? Nothing for 2008? Don't leave me hanging.....

c.seo said...

Thanks for info. i will go pattaya
http://www.pattayacity.in.th
Pattaya City Thailand info and Hotels guide

Anonymous said...

Hehehe! what a great blog. Made me laugh and at the same time a little sad. I would like to read all your post's but I have to book my flight now. Great blog thank's for shareing.

Anonymous said...

Hey mate... whats happening with your blog? will you be updating soon?

Anonymous said...

Hi SkyGod. I have been reading your stuff on Pattaya Addicts, didn't realize you had a Blog too. It has made interesting reading. I have no idea how you manage to live so affordably, I guess it's beacuse you are there for the long haul. Anyway, nice Blog, thank's for sharing.

hs4mib said...

blog is very interesting, congratulations