Friday 7 December 2007

Trip 4 - Day 120

December 7th Friday

The 07:30 waking has not been such a problem this week as I thought it might have been and it is actually quite a good feeling knowing that there is a purpose in getting up each day.

I leave with Nam still wrapped up in bed and realise that I have only a little money in my wallet, so can only leave a ‘tip’ of 300 baht. As I had no plans to barfine last night, I had not been to the bank.

I spend the afternoon visiting a few properties around Jomtien and then a trip out to Siam Gardens which is a development out by Maprachan Lake. For 6m baht it is quite impressive the amount of property that can be bought. (see website)

I get a call from BM Bryan saying that he’ll be in Noi’s Bar for a while this evening, so I end up getting a scooter taxi back to Khao Noi and have a few beers in the company of Bryan, Kolobos and the ever lovely Bow.

I am still very desirous of this girl, but as I have Nam waiting for me just 50 yards away, I decide that it is definitely time to leave instead. On the way home I stop off at the corner shop to get some more booze which myself and Nam proceed to consume during the evening whilst watching TV.

Expenditure :

Baht Bus - 20 baht
Scooter Taxi - 60 baht
Tukcom - 150 baht
Nois - 460 baht
Beer Whisky Ice Soda - 230 baht
Cigarettes - 48 baht

No comments: