Tuesday 27 November 2007

Trip 4 - Day 110

November 27th

I’m up and about by 10:30, but before I can have any breakfast, I have to make a quick trip to 7/11 to get Coke, Butter, Bread & a phone top up. Rather than buying eggs in 7/11, I buy them from one of the local shops where they are 25% cheaper.

Toast & marmalade with a mug of tea and then I decide to tidy the house and do a bit of ironing. After my chores are completed, I check up on my emails.

This afternoon I’m meeting with Kevin at 16:00 as he’s arranged for a few guys to visit Black Pearl 2 and Dao Bar. I speak with him on the phone at 15:30 and he is already at Noi’s, so I hang up and in less than 5 minutes I’m sitting with him at the bar with a cold Chang and shortly afterwards we’re joined by a ‘hot’ Bow.

By 17:00, nobody else has turned up, so just the two of us make the journey out to Black Pearl 2 and it was a big letdown. There were only 2 or 3 girls there and they didn’t seem to be particularly interested, so we made a quick decision to drink up and head back to Dao bar.

When we walked in the door, we instantly recognised a fellow BM (The Assasin) and he came over to join us for a chat and we were later joined by another BM called Bob. I had no intention of getting up to any real mischief today, but one of the older ladies seemed determined that I was going to be her prey. My hands were firmly placed in all the places guaranteed to get me interested and once she was sure that she had my full attention, she made sure that I was going to keep it, as she removed her thong and bra in full view of everyone in the bar.

She won out and I had to relent. I paid bar, but we couldn’t get to a room just yet as they were all ‘in use’, so we ordered up another drink and a few minutes later a room became available.

For an older lady with two children, she had a pretty good figure and after a very nice BBBJ to get me fully aroused we had an energetic romp together in which she managed to get me to ‘finit’ twice, so it was a satisfying enough afternoon in the end, but nothing really memorable.

After showering, we head back to the bar, but everyone has gone, so I take a walk down the Soi to Noi’s bar and after chatting with the guys there I realise that in the space of just twenty minutes I have already forgotten her name.

I have a few more beers before settling up; buying some supper and heading home.

Expenditure :

Barfine & ST – 1000 baht
Drinks – 350 baht
Stall Food – 30 baht

No comments: