Monday 26 November 2007

Trip 4 - Day 109

November 26th

I don’t sleep very well and am wide awake by 08:00, so I get up and just have a mug of tea as I feel too ‘churned up’ to eat. I’m thinking about A and where we go from here and to be honest, the outlook isn’t particularly bright. I also reflect on my past ‘failures’ in Pattaya and in England. I don’t really understand why it’s not working out with A as we had previously agreed that it was a mutual benefit arrangement that we had. I would pay the rent, an allowance for Mama and food when we ate together. A would pay for utilities and her own food when out to work.

We would both have somewhere to live and we had spent enough time together to know that we liked each other enough to enjoy sharing a bed. I also agreed to do a number of the household chores such as cleaning and laundry, whilst A was to do the ironing.

The reality over the past few weeks has been that A has done very little. We have had very little time together and what private time we have had has been limited to a couple of furtive short time sessions or quickies in the early hours of the morning before going to work. In the longer term, this is just not going to work out and I know A is more than aware of this as well. She told me that it is one of the reasons that she wants to change job “So I can come home and I can take care you every day”, but now I don’t trust her as implicitly as I had in the past. I truly hope that she gets things sorted out and that she will call me to say that she has the money for me, however in my heart I already strongly doubt it.

Whilst thinking about the ladies and the girls of Pattaya, I cannot help but reflect on my recent couple of nights with Nam. There is no denying that she was wild and that I had a great time, but I also know that there is no way that I could ever see myself just sitting and chatting with her as a girlfriend. I do find that I can actually recollect many snippets of the conversations that we had even though I don’t remember a lot of talking taking place.

One thing she did say is that she wanted to have sex in front of a big mirror, so I log onto the boards and make a posting asking for any recommendations as to where to go, as my curiosity has got the better of me and I want to see if she can be even wilder than before. I also remember her talking in Italian at times as well as French and a bit of German. I then remember a little more about the “I not know word English, but same horny” conversation. She said “amore” and I replied “love”. She said “Not ti amo; amore. Is different”. My Italian is non existent, so I try and get a meaning by searching the ‘net and I think the meaning for amore is ‘with love’ and ti amo being I love you. (I’d appreciate if anyone is able to shed any further light on this for me)

By 15:00, I’m feeling quite hungry, so I head out to get a simple dish of chicken and rice with a bag of ‘soup’ as it’s both easier and cheaper buying as required from the stalls than it is to buy in ingredients and cook at home (unless cooking farang food).

I decide to take a few photos of the condition of the road to show how crazy the traffic conditions are out here. They started excavating at the end of last week and the road is technically 'closed'




And looking at the road surface it's possible to see why...




But that doesn’t deter anyone from carrying on as normal




The excavation has moved on from when I last checked on Saturday night




And by with these additional 'hazards', watching the traffic drive by whilst having a beer at Noi’s will be much more interesting










The Soi is a complete mess and there is no way that it would be used for traffic in the West.




I get a call from Kevin asking if I’m going to attend the party at FLB tonight, but I decline the offer as I’m not feeling particularly happy today and I would only end up drinking too much; spending too much and either end up doing something stupid or just feeling sorry for myself, so I decide that I am going to stay in and have a quiet, sensible, cheap night.

Finally I get a call from A and she says that she has spoken to ‘boss new’ about the money she says is due to her and she tells me that it will be in the bank on Number 28. I ask her if she is sure that it will be there and I get a “I not lie. Why you think I lie to you?” I say that I am scared she will not pay and that the other money that she is due to repay in six weeks will also not be paid. (Her savings account requires 90 days notice she told me). We finish the call and I know that it will take a lot to recover from here; we will just have to take it one step at a time, but I shall leave the decision to her.

Just me, the TV and a single bottle of Chang and I go to bed just after midnight.

Expenditure :

Stall Food – 50 baht

No comments: