Saturday 27 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 79

October 27th

I call A to see if she’s returning this morning, but she says that she is also feeling unwell and only finished work at 06:00 this morning. She’s going to take Phil to see Mama and have a sleep before coming home later. (Well that’s the plan.) It seems that we are all suffering with the same bug as the symptoms seem similar for all of us.

So it’s another day comprised mainly of sleep and watching the TV, however I am getting my appetite back, so maybe I’m over the worst of it now. I consider wandering down to Noi’s for a few beers and to have some company, but decide I’m not really that fussed, so once again just a trip to the corner shop for beer & ice which is consumed at home whilst watching yet more movies.

Before going to bed though, I log on to the Internet to check the football results and it’s another unbeaten game for Leeds and they’ve made it to the play off area even with the 15 point penalty that they’ve had imposed. This cheers me up and I go to bed feeling the best that I have for many days.


Expenditure :

Beer & Ice – 115 baht

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on george we need some update on the life and times of skygod.having to go back and start reading from day 1 now to keep us going.

cheers the leamington licker

Skygod said...

Okay!

A few more days have now been posted.