Tuesday 23 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 75

October 23rd

The early night has done me a power of good and after eating the meal that A has cooked before going to work, I set off to Kev’s to get pics uploaded, the TR written and posted and some general website maintenance. It’s now been 1 year since I first ‘discovered’ Pattaya and I end up reading the TR from those early days of discovery and realise that I’d like to know how Nok is doing, so rather then going home from Kev’s, I head over to Soi 3 and this time she is at the bar and is looking really great.

SSA40001

SSA40002

I spend just an hour chatting with her and then it’s back home to meet up with Casper UK at Noi’s Bar as it’s the curry night once again and Chicken Madras was on the menu this week. The ‘plan’ is to just have a few beers and then make the short walk home. Tuesday night is becoming a regular ‘fixture’ where it’s virtually guaranteed to meet up with a few people and not have to make ‘plans’. The girls may not be ‘stunners’, but they are good fun and good company.

SSA40003

SSA40004

SSA40006

SSA40008

Casper has a taxi to go into town though and says that I should join him and his ‘teerak du jour’ for a while and once again my will power is found to be lacking and I agree. I’m pissed already and shouldn’t be doing this but this is Pattaya and many things are done that shouldn’t be.

We go to the bar his lady works at (can’t remember the name) and I play several games of Connect 4 and am very pleased that I can now win sometimes at this game.

Next stop was Cherry Bar

SSA40010

Then the ‘sensible’ brain closed down and the ‘stoopid’ brain kicked in. Back to Soi 3 to see Nok and it’s decided that we’re going to go for a skinny dip at Kev’s place, so we jump on a scooter taxi and once he’s been paid, he disappears back to civilisation. I unlock the gate and to my horror, I find that the landlady has locked the screen in front of the door, and I don’t have a key for that. We are now in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night and there’s no way we’re going swimming without towels as it’s a bit ‘cool’ to dry off naturally.

We head out on to the new ‘highway’ and are lucky to find a scooter taxi dropping someone off at the next complex, so we jump on the back and I end up giving directions to my home. (My saving grace is that I’m too drunk to manage anything ‘naughty’, however the intentions were most definitely there.) When Nok goes to leave, I walk with her to make sure that she gets a scooter taxi okay.

Not one of my cleverer days in Pattaya.


Expenditure :

Night Out – 2150 baht

No comments: