Monday 22 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 74

October 22nd

Monday morning, so A is up early. Before leaving, she cooks me a meal and as she kisses me goodbye, she says that the rice will be ready in about ten minutes. She will be back home at about 17:30 tonight as she’s going to be away three nights this week (Tuesday – Thursday). I get up and eat but am very lethargic and find doing anything to be a great effort. I’ve got a sore throat and a headache right behind the eyes, so I end up just spending most of the day laying on the bed hoping that it’s nothing serious.

When A returns, it seems that Phil is also not well with a temperature and a hacking cough, so A says that she’ll take him to the ‘hopital’ tomorrow (He’s on the 30 baht treatment scheme).

After eating, we watch a bit of TV before all getting a very early night.

Expenditure :

0 baht

No comments: