Friday 26 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 78

October 26th

Friday morning and I still don’t feel right and I know it’s not alcohol or sleep related as I’d had such a quiet day yesterday. I need to eat though as I’ve not had anything since yesterday morning. As A is due home later today, I decide to head off to Carrefour to get some basic supplies in for the weekend. Pork Loin & Chicken Breasts are the staple foodstuffs and at around 85 baht per kilo they are extremely good value too.

I buy a cooked Pork Panang curry and a bag of rice for 25 baht which will do me for lunch and I ‘treat’ myself to a baguette for a further 25 baht. A couple of bottles of Coke, a dozen eggs, tomatoes, cold meat and a bag of salad complete my purchases and I return home to eat.

I get a call from A telling me that the rain last night delayed getting their work done and “if is okay” she’ll work tonight and return tomorrow. To be frank, the way I’m feeling at the moment this doesn’t bother me too much. I cook up some strips of chicken and have these with the salad that I’d bought earlier. I then collapse on the sofa and watch TV between naps.

In the evening, I watch a couple of DVD’s and manage a couple of bottles of beer, but by 22:15, I just call it a day and turn in for the night.


Expenditure :

Carrefour – 387.25 baht
Beer & Ice – 115 baht

No comments: