Wednesday 24 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 76

October 24th

I awake with a serious hangover and feeling like absolute shit. I then realise that I’ve been a complete pillock, but that’s what happens when you’re pissed up and letting yourself be controlled by your prick.

I spend the day doing lots of laundry and ensuring that there will be no evidence for A to find of my visitor from last night. As the ‘deed’ was not done, I feel that I’m a little ‘safer’, but what the hell was I thinking? And why oh why did I do it?

Add to that some of the details that I’d previously forgotten about and it seems that I have a deathwish. I shall just have to wait and see what the fallout from this is (I fear it could be pretty bad).

As it’s Wednesday, it’s Cherry Bar duties tonight. When I arrive, there’s already quite a crowd at the bar, but many are there only for an hour or so before moving on. Many BM’s turn up to say hi during the course of the night including (but not limited to) ajsp9 and his mate on his ‘newbie’ trip, Don Dadda, Shuggabear, Dirty Sanchez and suprice.

I last out until 04:00 when I finally give up and decide I need to get some sleep. Sods law though that the scooter taxi that I get is the same guy that dropped me off at the house last night (and he knows the girls at The Cherry Bar!) Pattaya is just too small sometimes.


Expenditure :

Scooter Taxi : 150 baht

No comments: