Monday 29 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 81

October 29th

I wake up and A has her legs entwined around me even though she’s still fast asleep. I try not to move in order to savour the moment as long as possible, however the time is short lived as there is a shout from the next room and Phil has woken up. A just wakes instantly and gets out of bed to sort him out. The time is 06:00 and there’s no time for any further intimacy as A needs to leave at just after 06:30.

Before leaving she asks for money for Mama (nothing was paid last week and with the extended absence of A, she wasn’t around to ask) and as I give her the 500 baht note, she also asks if I can buy the ‘stuff’ for Buddha today. She wants me to get four bottles of ‘red soda’; four flower garlands; two apples and a kilo of oranges.

The day is spent at Kev’s posting content to a couple of websites, however it does seem that getting an income from Adsense is going to take some time to get established. I will need to build several more sites and look to generate a small income from each of them, but the timescales are more long term, so a job is needed to fund the shorter term.

At 17:00, I return home and stop off at the fruit stall on Soi Khao Noi where I buy all the bits for Buddha. I then get some fried chicken for myself and top up on drink supplies.

A returns home and I help her with sorting out all the offerings when we realise that there are no straws for the ’red soda’, so I head off to the corner store and make good on ‘my’ mistake.

A then goes out to get food for the night and once we’ve eaten and got Phil settled down, we finally manage to get some ‘private’ time before getting another early night.

Expenditure :

Buddha ‘stuff’ – 125 baht
Fried Chicken – 35 baht
Beer / Coke / Water / Ice – 152 baht
Straws – 10 baht
Evening Food – 130 baht

No comments: