Thursday 1 November 2007

Trip 4 - Day 84

November 1st

I wake up at 10:30 and write up the past few days Trip Report offline. Lunch / Tea is sausage sandwiches and a cup of tea which makes a change and then I have a long hot shower before getting myself ready for the FLB Bar Crawl, and I am a little apprehensive as to what will happen if Soi 3 is on the agenda again tonight.

I arrive at the FLB in time for the voting and when Hammer gets to our table, the voting is finely balanced with two locations having seven votes apiece. I joke that I shouldn’t vote as it could get me into trouble, but I think this is exactly what the other BM’s want to see, so all five votes from our table go to Soi 3,4,5 (Oh dear!)

SSA40001

To be fair, this is a good crawl with a number of bar complexes and several bars having some real ‘lookers’, however I just ‘forgot’ to take many pictures.

SSA40002

SSA40003

Prices are not as cheap as other locations around town, but for the holidaymaker it is unlikely to make a big difference.

Be wary of the prices for LD’s though at some of the bars as pricing can be higher than Walking Street in many instances.

As expected, the crawl did finish at the complex containing Lucky Bar on Soi 3, however Nok was ‘not work tonight’, so I was able to avoid any ‘problem’.


Expenditure :

Scooter Taxis – 140 baht
Bar Crawl – 800 baht

No comments: