Saturday 20 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 72

October 20th

A arrives early with Phil and I’m awoken with a cup of tea in bed and few minutes of ‘messing about’ which is a very pleasant way to start any day. The day is spent just chatting, hugging and eating. I tell A that I’m ‘angly’ about her staying away for five nights and that it is too much.

I get a call from Stuart Morelli saying that he’s in town for a couple of days and I’m invited along to The Rockhouse for a couple of beers from 18:00, however I think that A is looking to eat at around 18:30, so I say that I’m not sure that I can make it. There’s also a party there later in the evening, so I finally decide to give it a miss as I’d probably end up staying out too long and I really want to spend some time with A.

Once Phil has gone to sleep we continue to talk about what we both want and whilst the conversation is not the easiest or most pleasant, we are at least both honest with each other. Whilst things aren’t running as smoothly as I’d like, this isn’t a perfect world and I understand some of the concerns that A has.

We finally just snuggle up close and then head off to bed to fall asleep with arms, legs and bits of bedding all entwined.

Expenditure :

Food – 200 Baht
Phone Top Up for A – 100 baht

No comments: