Tuesday 16 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 68

October 16th

Tonight is ‘Curry night’ at Noi’s bar and I’m due to meet up with Casper UK for a beer and to get my camera back after leaving it behind at one of the bars in Simon Complex whilst on the FLB Bar crawl last week. It’s also my first visit back to the bar since my 09:15 departure from the bed of Sa last Friday.

I arrive just after 20:00 and am shocked when I see Casper UK. One arm is in a sling and the other badly beaten and grazed. Seems that last Thursday after the crawl, he was involved in a scooter accident and as is usually the case, the road had won most comprehensively. (Last week was a complete disaster for him)

I then have a quick chat with Chef and he tells me that the curry night has once again been a great success. (Anyone fancying a change, consider making the trip to the Darkside on a Tuesday night for a few beers; a curry and a more ‘chilled out’ experience than the Central Pattaya bars)

I take a quick glance around the bar and I don’t see Sa, so there’s no issue of having to explain that I cannot repeat what happened last week and I just have a few beers ‘with the lads’ and I agree to ‘pop round’ to see Kolobos the next day to look into some issues that he’s been having with the webcam before making the short walk home.

It’s been a very pleasant evening and I’m not feeling ‘down’ tonight as I had been last night.


Expenditure :

Noi’s Bar : 300 baht

No comments: