Thursday 18 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 70

October 18th

I wake at 12:30 and after making some breakfast and having the obligatory mug of tea, it’s time to SSS ready for the Darkside Bar Crawl.

I’m making the trip on Kev’s scooter, so it’s Cokes only for me on this crawl, so I should remember everything that happens (for a change).

I’m meeting up with Hammer’s group at La Guinguette on Soi 27 Siam Country Club Road. The group is leaving from the car park at Mike’s Shopping Mall at 14:00, so they should be there around 14:15, but my plan is to get there a little earlier and grab myself a good seat.

I arrive just after 14:00 and there’s just one other customer there, so I head over to the ‘hut’ on the far side of the pool where I’m instantly joined by three girls. One of them announces that she’s a bit ‘Ting Tong’ but makes it clear to the others that she has decided that I’m to be her prey for the next hour or so. I get my Coke and I’m asked why I come ‘alone’. I say that my ‘friends’ will be arriving soon and when she hears that there will be 12 ‘friends’ she runs off to tell the others. I buy O a couple of beers and she is a very enthusiastic and accommodating lady. She tries hard to get me to go and shower with her in ‘loom’, but I decline her very kind offer (300 baht for room & “Up To You” for the lady). She’s a little on the heavy side compared to my usual ‘tastes’, but I feel sure based on the ‘messing around’ that the experience would be good.

SSA40006

Next stop is Butterfly Bar, so I head off and beat the rest of the guys to the place and as a reward, I ‘bag’ the attention of Pun before the rest of the guys arrive. There is a good selection of girls working at this bar and fair number are ‘lookers’ Rooms here are just 200 baht and it’s the same “Up To You” for the girl, however I once again manage to control the urges of the ‘little head’ and whilst I am sorely tempted, I decline the offer made (however this could well be a return visit on another day which I will NOT then tell A about).

We are on a roll now and the next stop is to be Black Pearl 2 which has only been open a couple of months, however if it’s as much fun as Black Pearl 1 was the last time I went there, then I shall be happy. We pull up and sit at the front of the bar and wonder what has happened. There are hardly any girls and there doesn’t seem to be much to do. Then a few girls arrive (seems they’ve been sent over from Black Pearl 1) and one of them stops dead in her tracks when she sees Hammer. We find out later that she knows him from the Bar Crawls to Ban Chang as she used to work in Papas Bar. We then head out to the back of the bar where there’s a decent sized pool and things started going ‘downhill’ rapidly.

‘Skinny dipping’ was most obviously the order of the day (for a few of us) and was a great amount of fun and then VicVegas announces that it’s one of the best crawls so far and each bar that we’ve visited has ‘upped the ante’ a little, so he’s looking forward to the next place. It’s another previously unvisited place called Oasis, but when we get there it’s a great disappointment. There’s hardly any girls working and there are family groups sitting in the bar. The decision is very quickly and easily made to have just one drink and then move on, so within 10 minutes we’re on our way to Dao bar.

Once again there are plenty of ladies and some real ‘hotties’ amongst them. Whilst I’ve been here before, this is certainly the best I’ve encountered in my three visits to date. Seems that many of the others agreed as there’s lots of messing about going on and a couple of BMs decide that the deed has to be done and disappear for some ‘Short Time’ fun (300 for the room here and I’m informed that it’s 500 for the girl).

Next stop for me is home where I park the bike before walking back to the Cock Inn which is being added as a quick additional stop because we are running a little early because of the problems with Oasis. I get here before the rest of the group and I telephone A who tells me that she won’t be coming home tonight as originally expected. Deep down, I had half expected this to happen and I can only wait to see what develops this weekend.

Hammer then arrives and tells me that he wants to get the pictures from VicVegas to post on the website, so I volunteer to take the memory card home and copy the pics to my memory stick (and grab a copy of the incriminating evidence for myself). Ten minutes later, I’m back and it’s time to make our way the short distance to Noi’s bar where the crawl will finish.

When one of the girls brings me my Chang, she tells me that Sa has now left the bar and has returned home, so that’s probably the best solution for me. Noi’s Bar is now definitely ‘off limits’ (as far as barfining goes) for me.

Instead of calling a halt and wandering back to an empty home, I decide I might as well grab a lift on one of the baht buses that is heading into town, It’s Lord Flash’s birthday and he’s having a few drinks at the Cherry Bar, and as he came along on my birthday, it would have been rude not to go along for his. So, even though I started drinking very late on in the day, I still ended up getting fairly wrecked by the end of it.

Judging from this pic, it seems that I might have 'upset' Nam somehow.

SSA40016

It had been a really fun day in Pattaya and many of the crawl participants rated it as one of the best ever.


Expenditure :

Petrol : 130 baht
Red Bull : 10 baht
Scooter Taxi : 80 baht
Telephone Top Up : 100 baht
Crawl & Cherry Bar : 1800 baht

No comments: