Friday 19 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 71

October 19th

After waking up late, I get started writing up the TR as I’m a few days behind on posting now. I have one task planned for today which is to help Kolobos sort out the Webcam at Noi’s bar. It’s been down for a few days and there’s no obvious reason why.

The camera can be seen at http://noisbar.camstreams.com/ and after just over an hour, we’ve managed to get back online to the relief of Lee.

I get a call from A whilst I’m with Kolobos, so it’s not possible to talk too easily. I’m told that she’s going to be working again tonight, but that she will be home early tomorrow morning. She will have been away for five nights this week and whilst I understand, I know that this is not sustainable, because if she works long hours so many consecutive days, she’s too tired to spend any meaningful time with me when she is at home. It’s yet another issue that we need to sort out, however I suspect that part of the staying away is still a result of my time with Sa.

Late in the afternoon, I cook myself something to eat and am toying with the idea of going to the FLB party, however sense prevails (for a change) and I simply crash out on the sofa with a few episodes of ‘Lost’ and a couple of bottles of Red Horse.


Expenditure :

0 baht

No comments: