Monday 15 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 67

October 15th

After saying goodbye to A, I go back to sleep and don’t re-surface until lunchtime. I spend some time cleaning the house and I wash the bedding. For food, there is still plenty left over from the weekend, so I have a substantial afternoon meal before I head over to Kev’s place to get some more website maintenance done.

I don’t know where the time goes, but next time I check, it’s nearly 20:00. I set off for home, but then remember that there’s will nobody there tonight so there isn’t a real need to rush back. I decide to take a quick ‘detour’ into town to go and see an old ‘friend’. I make my way over to Soi 3, but when I call at the bar, I’m told that my ‘friend’ is not working today, (and maybe that’s for the best) so I about turn and this time I do go home.

As I open the door, my phone bleeps to let me know that I’ve received a text and it’s from my ‘friend’, so it would seem that someone has called her and described me as I didn’t leave my name. “Where are you now? What do you do now? Today I day off.” I send a quick reply “I cook and eat now. I will see you another time. Take Care”

After eating, I watch a couple of movies on Sophon; down a bottle of Chang and then go to bed feeling a little ‘lonely’.

Expenditure :

Allowance for Mama : 500 baht

No comments: