Friday 16 November 2007

Trip 4 - Day 99

November 16th

Bacon and eggs with a mug of tea is the way to start the day off (well a way to start mid morning off), followed by a call to A. She says that she’ll be home for the afternoon, but she will be working again tonight.

After SSS, I sit in the lounge with just a towel wrapped round my waist and log on to the ‘net to check my emails, but my connection is terrible and keeps timing out, so it’s a bit of a waste of time.

Just as I give up, there’s a ‘toot’ from the gate. A has returned (minus Phil) and it’s great to see her smiling face. She has a drink of Coke and quicker than I’d take to make a move in a Soi 6 establishment I’m leading her to the bedroom without being sidetracked into showering first.

Afterwards, we both lay there and hug for a while before getting up; showering and getting dressed. She says that she’s hungry now, so off she goes to procure some sustenance. She returns less than ten minutes later with a ‘red’ pork dish with noodles and soup which is nourishing without being too heavy and we devour every last morsel.

Then it’s time for her to catch up on some Thai soap opera on the TV, so we just cuddle up on the sofa and I hold her whilst half watching the rubbish being broadcast.

After an hour or so, I’m feeling ready for another ‘round’; however A is having none of it. She gets up and busies herself getting clothes gathered up for Phil and fifteen minutes later she’s on her way back to work again.

I know that the visit was only a few hours, but I’m pleased that she made the effort and it was most enjoyable.

In the evening, I spend a long time online whilst listening to some music and drinking a couple of bottles of Chang. I persevere with MSN Messenger and actually manage to get a reasonably stable connection, but unfortunately the people I want to chat with in the UK are not online


Expenditure :

Stall food – 120 baht

No comments: