Thursday 15 November 2007

Trip 4 - Day 98

November 15th

As I didn’t get to bed until 05:00, I am not best pleased to be woken at 08:30 with my phone ringing. I check who’s calling and have to take the call as it’s about a possible job prospect.

Straight back to bed for a few more hours of much needed sleep and then I get a call from Kev. The engineers have arrived to sort out his Internet access and he’s having difficulty getting things up and running, and we determine that the issue is not likely to be resolved using telephone support, so it’s necessary to make a trip over to see what’s been done. There’s also the ‘old’ laptop to be finished off, so there’s plenty to still be done.

Before leaving I shower and change as I might as well go directly from Kev’s place to the FLB for the Bar Crawl. I’ve already predicted that Soi 1 & 2 will win and there are plenty of ‘fun’ bars in the area.

When I get to Kev’s, I soon find out why I couldn’t resolve the matter over the phone. The engineers have disconnected the Prestige router and must have reset the password on the account as only the wireless router is now operational.

After sorting out the DHCP Server settings and setting up port forwarding for uTorrents, everything is working as it should.

Kev kindly provides me with a meal of ham, chips & spaghetti and as his back is feeling better today, he decides that he’s going to go on the crawl as well, so Joy is instructed to book the taxi whilst Kev goes to SSS.

What a turnout at the FLB! (Pictures courtesy of Hammer)




Many faces that I've met in the past and in the voting Soi 1/2 won by a landslide. At one point the voting was Soi 1/2 - 19; Soi Diamond - 7; 2nd Road - 1.

A quick drink in Hooty's to say "Hi" to BM treacle with his latest venture and then off to Soi 1. Joy Bar was the first stop where there was one really 'dirty' girl in particular that got the testosterone flowing for quite a few guys I reckon.










Down the road a bit to the complex containing Cosy Bar where there are is an extremely fine LadyBoy





Classroom GoGo next where they were a little bit overwhelmed by the numbers suddenly arriving. I found the service a little lacking and I was about to leave, however my mind was changed very quickly by a little lovely that came and sat with me. (I was so engrossed with her that I completely missed watching the shows that were put on for us).

Classroom beer bar next and an absolute stunner was playing pool. I couldn't take my eyes off her, but she was with someone else, however I still had some fun.










Ever onwards, we moved to Tropical Bar and the stunner followed. (Sheer poetry in motion). The pictures don’t do her justice in my opinion, but what a marvellous little body and big smile.

There’s no rest for the wicked and we had to move across the Soi to the last venue for the night which was The Honey Pot. This place can be a bit ‘hit or miss’, but tonight there was a good selection of eye candy for everyone to enjoy.

All too sudden the crawl was over, so there’s a quick trip down the Soi to Beach Road and a journey on a baht bus to Soi 8 where a few of us meet up for a 'nightcap' at Cherry Bar.

Not a night of total debauchery unlike the past few crawls, but a future return journey to Classroom beer bar could be on the cards.


Expenditure :

Scooter Taxi – 140 baht
Bar Crawl – 1400 baht

No comments: