Thursday 11 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 63

October 11th

The day is spent at Kev’s place updating the Blogger site. First problem to resolve is why the Google ads aren’t displaying and after spending a while trying to determine the fault, I simply remove all traces and start again from scratch. It’s not a major problem, but it takes time and then I start adding some ‘back content’. It’s strange going back to Trip 1 – Day 1 and reading the early reports and remembering those first days in Pattaya.

As I don’t have the source pictures on my PC here, I have to download them from the report; upload them to Flickr and then post the new URL location. Again it’s a time consuming task, but it needs to be done, so I just get on with it. For a bit of fun, I also include a few of my Youtube montages on the site and it is finally beginning to take shape.

By 17:30, I finally decide to call it a day and return home to SSS in readiness for the bar crawl tonight. I am in a good mood today and I am really looking forward to a good night out. Once I’m ready, there’s still time to wait before leaving for the FLB, si I decide to have a couple of quick beers at Noi’s Bar first.

I sit with Kolobos & Chef and I’m introduced to a ‘banned’ member from one of the Pattaya forums. It seems that he was considered to be a ‘troll’ and got banned after just 1 post. His board name was SusanRichardson and I remember the discussion that took place about him / her at the time. I’m joined by Na, but I manage to resist the temptation to buy her a drink. (I do get a couple of pictures of her though, however I cannot post them at the moment as I have sort of ‘mislaid’ my camera.)

I get a scooter to the end of Soi 15 for 50 baht and make my way down Walking Street to the FLB. I am too late for the voting and we are to ‘do’ Walking Street this week. First stop is Peppermint and I realise that this is a GoGo that I’ve never been to before. I am very pleasantly surprised it has to be said with several very pretty girls dancing and being more enthusiastic than many of their ‘sisters’ in the other GoGo bars. I sit with Hairloss & Casper UK and find that I’m actually enjoying a GoGo and not just thinking ‘same same’.

Next stop is Champion GoGo which I visited just once before, but I find myself chatting with another BM rather than paying great attention to the girls. There’s no time to get too settled though as we are on a schedule and the next venue is Dollhouse and then Coyotee. The beers are having the desired affect now and things are starting to get pretty hazy, however I do remember moving on to the Simon complex at the bottom of Walking Street and I think this is where the crawl finished (well I was finished anyway).

For some bizarre reason, on the scooter home, I obviously decided that I was just going to ‘go for it’ tonight and instead of returning home, I end up back at Noi’s Bar once again. Quite what I got up to there, I am not sure, but I do remember somebody knocking on the door and demanding 300 baht to avail myself of a bed for the night (Oops), which I fortunate to share with a lovely Cambodian lady that has only been working at the bar for a few days. She speaks no English, but is extremely loving. (I remember seeing her for the first time on Tuesday night when she was sitting with Mulphy.)

I awake to find this lovely curled up around me and if I failed to ‘do the deed’ last night, I sure as hell made up for it this morning with a new Pattaya ‘first’ recorded for me. After the post session shower, it’s time to finally go home. It’s quite a strange experience having the bar shutter unlocked in order to let me out at 09:15 in the morning, but hey “This is Pattaya” and strange is normal here.

I check my phone and find that I’ve got a text from Casper UK which he sent at 00:25 last night “I’ve got your camera”. (I didn’t even realise that I hadn’t got it)

Expenditure :

Scooter : 130 baht
Room & Tip : 1500 baht
Crawl : 2100 baht (process of backward counting)

(An expensive night maybe, but a bloody good one!)

1 comment:

Colin said...

who's been a naughty boy then.....LOL
Good for you mate, I'll bet there's no regrets either.