Wednesday 10 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 62

October 10th

I awake and when I look outside, the Soi is awash. The rain is relentless and I decide that there is no way I’m going anywhere whilst the weather is like this.

I spend the day sitting out the front listening to the rain pattering on the roof and as I have food in the fridge as well as Coke & Beer, I just settle down to spend the day reading and breaking off to cook up a chicken curry and for several cups of tea. Around 17:00, I speak to A who says that she misses me and I tell her that I am missing her as well, but she says that she needs to earn money.

She asks me to pass a message on to Tai at Cherry Bar, but I tell her that I won’t be going unless the rain eases up as Hammer is not taking a day off this week due to having taken 5 nights off last week and I’m not required to be on ‘duty’.

The rains persists through the early evening, so I just stick on a DVD and have a single bottle of Chang at home, followed by an early night.

Expenditure :

0 baht

No comments: