Monday 8 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 60

October 8th

Monday morning and it’s an early awakening as A is off to work, however I also get an early start as I need to get my TR written and uploaded along with a pictorial report on my week at Cherry Bar, so I head off to Kev’s place and when I get there, I realise that I’ve left the keys on the desk at home.

There’s no alternative but to return and whilst the distance isn’t far, it one of those things that just niggles at me and sets me in a bad mood.

On the return, I stop off to fill up with petrol as with my luck today, I’d run out in the back of beyond.

The day passes with some good progress made on the Blogger site and replying to a few comments and before I know it, it’s 17:00 and I need to head back to meet A when she gets in.

She gets Phil showered and sorted out then asks me what I want to eat. I say that I’d like something similar to the pork wontons that she’d made previously. She goes out and returns just 5 minutes later with exactly what I wanted and she has got red pork and rice for herself and Phil.

I realise that I’d forgotten to replenish the Coke supply, so a quick trip to the store on the corner rectifies this. We all then eat and settle down to watch TV, however after a while, the Thai TV bores me and I pick up my book. A then asks me if it’s okay for her to work a couple of late nights and stay in Sri Racha. It’s not really ‘up to me’ as far as I’m concerned, but as she’s suffering with the monthly ‘cramps’ and there’s the family death, she’s not the best of company at the moment and I simply agree.


Expenditure :

Petrol : 135 baht
Coke : 50 baht

No comments: