Saturday 29 September 2007

Trip 4 - Day 51

29th September

We wake up mid morning and it's a day for getting in a few supplies for the coming week, so off to Big C and the total bill is 678.50 baht.

As said before, we have no TV service at the moment . Instead of Banglamung cable which we received before, we are now to get Sophon. A doesn't know how much it is going to cost, but I accept that TV is almost a necessity for A & Phil. I have no small bills, so I give her 1000 baht and she disappears off to get things sorted.

When she returns she tells me that it's 1350 baht for three months. (I've only just realised whilst writing this, that I haven't asked her if she's paid the extra amount yet.) The engineer will be arriving on Monday and when he gets there, I need to call A so that she can speak with him.

The afternoon makes way for early evening and I just sit out front and read my book again tonight. At 20:00, I eat with A and Phill and shortly afterwards, she settles him down for the night. I look forward to a little bit of 'cuddle time', but it seems that A is tired (well she does work all week, so I can understand that) and she's getting an early night as well "For go to sleep!". That puts paid to any ideas I might have had, so I have one small bottle of beer and read another couple of chapters before turning in for myself.


Expenditure :
BigC food supplies : 678.50 baht
Payment for cable TV : 1000 baht

No comments: