Thursday 27 September 2007

Trip 4 - Day 49

27th September

A heads off to work early and I rise at lunchtime. The thought of journeying into town to hand the keys in today doesn't really appeal, so I end up just doing some laundry and cooking a simple meal of sliced 'pig' (instead of bacon) and fried eggs on toast.

A returns home with Phil a little earlier than usual at 17:15 and I'm when A realises that it's Thursday and I'm going out again, she decides to get food from the stalls rather than cook.

We all sit down to eat and Phil watches a few VCDs (we still have no cable TV hooked up yet). At 19:00 I SSS and by 19:40, I'm heading off for the FLB for the monthly GoGo crawl.

I arrive at the bar and the place is heaving. Tonight is the largest turnout in nearly a year and I think that MM is hopeful that this is a sign that the high season is starting. 37 of us are in attendance and that is a lot of guys to suddenly descend on any bar, but at least the GoGo bars should be better prepared than the Bar Beers.

First stop is Catz where I'm recognised by one of the service staff who I haven't seen since February. She remembers what I was drinking then (I've changed now), but I just order a beer instead. It's happy hour so my drinks is only 65 baht, but as service girl has remembered me and complimented me on being slimmer than I was before ( vanity wins out every time), I offer her a drink as well when I order my second beer, so that's a checkbin of 240 baht and a tip of 20 baht in the first stop.

From Catz, it's just a step next door to Club Bousche where it's 110 baht for two beers and I'm afraid that most of the dancers here do look very bored and disinterested, however I suppose it's still early for a GoGo club. Out the door and straight across into Taboo where there are some really lovely girls and a lot more interaction with the members of the group and I think a few barfines were paid in advance here.

The next stop was to have been Sweethearts, but it seems that the leading group arrived to find the place already quite busy (maybe it's true that high season is 'kicking in'?) and there was no way that a larger group could be accomodated, so a quick rethink and the group decapmped to Dollhouse a little earlier than planned.

As BM Rightsaid was on the crawl, a quick chat and it was agreed that 2 for 1 could be done at TQ2, so that became the next stop but once again Avatar girl wasn't there (maybe it's for the best) and another couple of beers were consumed. Out of TQ2 and we turn left then right down a little alley to to come out on Marine Plaza next to Coyotee's which was to be our next stop. The alcohol is kicking in and there's a lot of laughs and chat between the girls and the crawl members (well there was in my case) and I somehow find myself in an 'interesting' situation with eight Coyotee girls all around me posing for photographs. (It's a tough job, but someone has to do it).

The crawl is now officially 'over', but as this is a GoGo crawl and I haven't yet been to the newest GoGo in Walking Street, I head over with a couple of other to Sisterz to see Ricky. To be fair, I was now too drunk to really pass any valid review here, but the place seemed pretty comfortable and there were plenty of girls working, so worth a visit in my opinion.

A scooter taxi home and I collapse into bed as quietly as I can next to A and it's instant sleep.


Expenditure :

Bar Crawl : 1200 baht
Scooter Taxis : 160 baht

No comments: