Wednesday 26 September 2007

Trip 4 - Day 48

26th September

A goes off as usual in the morning and I remind her that I shall be out tonight at Cherry Bar, but I won't be in when she returns from work either as I am going out with Kevin and Hammer for Kevin's last day in Pattaya this trip.

I head off to meet Kevin at around 13:00 and we drink tea, sort out a few bits and pieces and await the return of Joy who has gone out to get some keys cut for the house. ( For all you cynics out there, the 'maids room' at Kevins place could yet be a 'bolthole' if everything goes to ratshit ).

Joy arrives back at just after 14:00, we check that the keys work and I'm also given the keys to the condo that need to be delivered to Steve at Alan Bolton. Joy then calls for the taxi to collect us and we eventually arrive at Jade at around 15:15 to meet up with MM, Manracer, Kuranda Bagman, Casper UK & Dacah. The food is excellent; the company is good and a few of the girls are looking particularly hot. As it's going to be a very long day, I decide to start with soft drinks only as does Kev, but we both had a good plateful of food.

Hammer then turns up and gets some serious ribbing. It seems that last night he was completely 'out of it' and held discussions with a number of people that he simply has no recollection of. He remembers arriving at the bar around 22:00 and having had a 'few' around Soi 13/1; 13/2; 13/3 and 13/4 (Knowing Hammer, it could well have been a drink at every bar in those Sois) he doesn't remember too much. After a Soda water, he starts to come around, all ready for a new challenge and after about an hour, we settle checkbins and grab a baht bus to Jomtein.

First stop is Las Vegas for the naked pool, but it has to be said that the pickings here were not great and with only a handful of girls working, it really wouldn't be a suitable venue for the crawl to visit next week. Some 'research' was done and a suitable 'replacement' venue was found where the general consensus was a 'thumbs up'.

A little diversion to another bar where the policy was very obviously 'hassle free', but there were some preetty girls in attendance and after a discussion with the management, arrangements were made for its inclusion next Wednesday.

Ever onward, our scouting party moved on to a larger 'open' bar where there are always plenty of girls working and it's a pleasant place to simply sit and let the world just pass by.

No rest though as there are a couple more venues that need to be checked out. The next stop is my favourite venue of the day and arrangements are made to see 'Kim from Surin' next week where I fear that I could well be a 'naughty boy' for the first time this trip.

Our final stop is at a more laid back venue where we wind down and 'compare notes'. I think that it's going to be a good crawl and of the 'recce' trip, there will only be three of us actually attending as three of our 'gang' will be in Cambodia, one in England and one in Iraq.

I then get a bus into town with Kev and we decide on a couple of drinks at TQ2 before he heads back to his place for his last night and I head to Cherry Bar. In TQ2, I am informed that Avatar Girl has now quit from Sisterz and is back working there, but despite waiting until 19:45 (for a supposed 19:30 start), I fail to see her.

I change my top then jump on another baht bus for the journey up to Soi 8.

Tonight is a quiet one at Cherry Bar, however a few BM's do come over to have a chat. Kurunda Bagman & Manracer drop by after the afternoon 'sojourn' and before heading off for the night and ThaiLearner is also at the bar. I have to admit that the afternoon has got the hormones flowing a little and there is a real 'cutie' at the bar next door that I've seen for the past couple of weeks who is looking particularly 'scrumptious' tonight.

I'm joined in my evaluation of the 'girls next door' by BM Geewiz and we try to work out what it is that makes certain girls 'appeal', whereas others just don't seem to hit the spot. I don't think we came up with any concrete theories, but it was a very pleasurable way to kill some time.

By just before 03:00, Nam says that I might as well go home as it is very quiet (not just the bar, but the whole Soi), so I get a scooter taxi home and collapse into bed aside an already sleeping A.

Expenditure :

Drinks, Tips & 1 LD : 400 baht
Telephone Topup : 100 baht
Jade BBQ : 200 baht
Transport (bus & scooter) : 100baht

No comments: