Monday 17 September 2007

Trip 4 - Day 39

17th September

A quick chat with Nam on the balcony and she asks if I will be at Cherry Bar on Wednesday. I tell her that I shall and laugh that Adam will probably be out getting drunk as it's his birthday that day, She says "I not know why Adam not have party on Birthday. I think everyone come and be good for business Him fucking ting-tong." There's not much that can be said in response to that, so I just laugh and return to the room and the PC.

A returns home from work early and she is obviously in some considerable discomfort. She has a pain low down on her right hand side and she doesn't want to do anything and just curls up on the sofa.

I try to get an Internet connection to research the symptoms for appendicitis as I'm concerned that this may be what the problem is, but I simply cannot get a connection tonight as the name servers are not pingable when I dial up.

I try for a couple of hours and then give up. I ask if she wants to go the pharmacy, but she says that she's now feeling a little better, so she is going to go back to work and if it gets.any worse then she will stop and go to the doctor the next day.

I try to get some sleep, but frankly I'm just too worried and telephone her at 04:30. She's finished work and is at Mama's and promises that she will go to see a doctor tomorrow.

I realise that I'm not going to be able to follow through with a tentative plan that I have for a meeting the next day (sorry, same day), so I send a message explaining that due to an unexpected personal matter, I wouldn''t be making it.


Expenditure :

Mama allowance : 1000 baht

No comments: