Thursday 4 October 2007

Trip 4 - Day 56

October 4th

Another late start to the day, but as I’m not getting in until around 03:00 at the earliest, I guess it’s to be expected. I head over to Kev’s place and avail myself of his ADSL Internet connection and grab an hour in the pool.

I head back home around 17:00 and grab some deep fried chicken and sticky rice from a stall just up the road from Noi’s Bar. After eating, it’s time to SSS and head off to Cherry Bar for another night.

It’s not too busy tonight, but there is a steady trickle of customers, so the girls get bought a few drinks and a few barfines are paid. I find myself checking out the surrounding bars and whilst a couple of them are busier, it is definitely a quiet night on the Soi. When it’s slow, the girls start playing Jenga, The Dice Game & Connect 4 to pass the time.

By 03:00, there are no customers left at the bar, so one of the girls makes a call and gets her boyfriend to give me a lift home on his scooter. When we get home, as I take my wallet out of my pocket, he simply waves his hand and say “No is free” and he heads off back on to Soi Khao Noi.

I get in and have a bottle of water and send a text to A which I know she won’t read for another couple of hours and then simply crash out.


Expenditure :

Fried Chicken : 45 baht
Scooter Taxi : 50 baht

No comments: