Thursday 22 November 2007

Trip 4 - Day 105

November 22nd

A thumper of a hangover is not the most pleasant way to start the day, but ‘Som Num Na’. Everything seems to take an age to get done and after showering I just end up sitting on the sofa with a towel wrapped around me trying to get rid of my headache.

At 11:45, I’m surprised to hear A arriving home on her scooter. She is very quiet and there is obviously something wrong but she says she doesn’t want to talk. She wants me to get dressed, so she hasn’t returned for any ‘hanky panky’. Once dressed, I try to get more information and from what I can gather, she’s looking to change her daytime job as she’s only being offered basic hours now which reduces her income. She says that she is “tired too much” having to take Phil to and from school (It’s also affected her day job in that she has to leave early to collect Phil from school).

At 13:00, ‘seeter’ then turns up with Mama and I have no idea what is going on. All three of them proceed to gather up Phils ‘gear’ and I’m told that Phil is now going to live with Auntie.

I ask A why and what is happening. I simply get “I not want to talk because if I talk I sad”. This isn’t helping matters and I try to determine if it’s my fault “You ‘angly’ with me or something I have done?” which solicits the response “Is not you, but I tell you before I not want to talk. I not want to be sad more. You want me cry?”

They all then mount up on the over burdened scooters and set off. A announces “I see you Saturday okay?”, which isn’t really, but once again “What can I do?”

The timetable for tonight is a bit rushed, but I should manage. A couple of very swift beers with Kevin at Noi’s Bar at 19:30 (where I’m once again tempted by the girl that I sit with every time I’m in the bar) and then a scooter taxi to Beach Road to the Shami restaurant for which should be for 20:00 but I get there at 20:10. It’s the birthday of Nikki (Daughter of Robin & Kye – our old neighbours from #2) which I am supposed to be at with A. Kye knows that A is away, but Robin has called me earlier to check that I was still coming albeit alone. I feel that it would be very poor if I was a no show after confirming.

It’s a small gathering of mainly family and work colleagues in the room above the main restaurant. I’m made very welcome and it has to be said, the food was bloody good (Chicken Curry; Vegetable curry; Samosas; Pilau Rice and Chapatis) and washing it down with a few glasses of 100 Pipers & Soda worked just fine.

I end up staying until 21:15 which makes me late to meet up with Bryan at Party Bar on Soi 8 as the meet up time is 21:00. I guess that they will be there a while though, so take the opportunity to pop into one of my favourite bars on Soi 7 which is Amazing Paradise. I take a seat on the right hand corner of the bar in front of the dancers and just order a Coke.

After a couple of sips from the bottle, I feel my neck being massaged very firmly yet tenderly. I turn to see who is providing me with this service and whilst not a stunner there was a certain ‘something’ that I found very attractive, so I let her continue to do ‘her thing’. I had finger pulling; hand bending; hair ‘scrunching’ eyelid massage and several other techniques that I hadn’t undergone before, but were very pleasant.

I ask if my companion would like a drink and she just asks me “Why you want to buy me drink?”. This takes me unawares as I’m pretty much used to the “Thank you” and sometimes a little wai. I say I’ll buy a drink to pay for her time, but if she doesn’t want a drink then it’s up to her.

She does take a drink (Bottle of Singha) and suggests that we move over to one of the sofas in front of the fish tank which I readily agree to and she gets a cold towel and an ice cube from the bar whilst I carry the drinks and checkbin. I then get a massage that takes 20 minutes and includes having my feet, legs, arms, hands, neck and scalp all treated to a confident and competent pair of hands.

I try to kiss her, but she’s having none of it and says that she doesn’t like farang kiss and she imitates a quick pecking kissing motion. She says that she likes to kiss slowly and she moves her head close to mine and then says “Don’t do anything. Don’t move”. She gives me more of a suck than a kiss and her tongue is probing between my lips and at this point any thoughts of leaving to join Bryan and the guys goes right out the window.

I then try to find out her name and she says “Not matter. You notice I not ask you ‘What Your Name; Where You Come From’ bullshit because when you go I not remember anyhow” Her nametag for the bar says Numyai, but I later find that her name is actually Nam, however she couldn’t use that name as there were already 4 other Nams working in the bar.

SSA40020

We have another drink and the ‘snogging’ becomes very intense. I am a willing partner, however I do feel a little self conscious when we break off and find that several of the girls as well as one of the ladyboys and the Mamasan are all watching us. Nam explains that she never kisses customers and only gives massage, so the girls in the bar are surprised and that’s why they are looking.

She takes my hand and leads me the stools towards the back left of the bar and we continue in a little less of the ’public eye’ than before, but Nam is still self conscious. She gives in and we move back to the sofa, but rather this time I’m treated to another face, neck and head massage.

By 12:45, I’m unsure of where we go from here. I have insufficient money on me for a hotel let alone tip. I call for checkbin and am asked if I pay barfine. I say I cannot but will return tomorrow. This is not taken well by Nam and to try and prove my point, I give her 300 baht and say that it’s for the barfine tomorrow to show that I meant what I was saying.

“I not want your money” and the notes are thrown back in my lap. I am confused and annoyed with myself for upsetting her so much. I end up giving her the money back and saying “Okay. I pay barfine for tonight”

As we leave the bar, Nam says that all she wants to do is walk along the beach, so that’s no problem and we go and sit at the waters edge and chat for over 30 minutes. I admit to having a girl that I’m living with and that I am in a house in East Pattaya and not a hotel. It’s no problem as I’m told “Me and you no boomsing. Just massage and kiss”. I convince myself that this would be okay as there’d be no actual ‘sex’.

We head back along Soi 7 past Amazing Paradise and there are plenty of cat calls from the girls out front, but we manage to get past and I ask Nam where she wants to go. “My bar open 24 hours, but many closed now” It crosses my mind that Cherry Bar would be open, however I manage to dismiss this thought very quickly. Instead, we go to Party Bar (Bryan had obviously left by this point) for a couple of drinks where Nam is dancing in a very suggestive manner and the thoughts of not having boomsing are becoming a non starter and I try to explain to Nam that it would be best if I just gave her money for taxi and she went home.

Suffice to say, this was not the right thing to say and I receive a lecture on how farang are liars which I cannot really argue against. She’s got me beaten, so I end up on a deathwish. At 03:30, we’re three up on a scooter taxi back to Soi Khao Noi and I still haven’t got a real idea of what to expect.

We get inside and once the curtains are drawn things get a little lively. I’m stripped by Nam very quickly and at least a BJ is on the menu, but not to completion as she then goes off to have a shower.

When she returns, she is naked and although the belly isn’t totally ‘flat’ it’s a pretty good sight all the same. What came next took me totally by surprise; the “no boomsing” was completely out of the window and she was insatiable. After an hour or so of utilising just about every piece of furniture and several of the walls for support, we finally move into the bedroom and the sexual athletics continue. This lady has great muscle control and she amazes me with the short time it takes her to get me recovered between bouts.

Finally at 06:45, she has had enough and just announces “I sleep now” and I am so shattered that I am asleep within just a few minutes.

Expenditure :

Scooter Taxis – 200 baht
Amazing Paradise – 880 baht (inc 300 baht barfine)
Party Bar – 340 baht
Cigarettes – 45 baht
Lost at Connect 4 – 100 baht

No comments: