Wednesday 8 November 2006

Trip 1 - Day 18

Wednesday 8th November
Bar Crawl & Rickys Party

I am up early and go to have breakfast by the pool before anyone else is up. I haven't really mentioned the hotel bar area before. It has been a great meeting place for morning / afternoon breakfasts and also for meeting up and having a pre night out drink. We've always been far too late for a nightcap though.

A couple of daytime pics by the pool for any of you that need a few 'innocent' pictures to pad your holiday snaps for wives / girlfriends / children (Sorry about the date being printed; different camera)

D18-1

D18-2

Kevin and Joy surface quite early and it is obvious that 'love is in the air'. Oh dear! (What's the current spot value for chickens, pigs and buffalo in Udon? - I see a large demand curve on the horizon)

D18-3

D18-4

It's going to be a long day today and I've already warned everyone that I am going to get drunk today. There will be plenty of time for some peace and quiet on our mini holiday to Koh Samet. The FLB crawl is on a Wednesday this week and is also a lunchtime session. I check the details on the forum and find that we can pick up the crawl at the Jade which is less than 5 minute walk from our hotel.

We have a lazy morning / early afternoon and I manage to post a few of my early days TRs. By 14:00 it's time to put all the stuff in the room and get ready to leave for the crawl.

Both girls have to go to their respective rooms today in order to get packed for the 3 day trip to Koh Samet, so they both want a 'loom key'.

Kev gives his 'loom key' to Joy and asks me to make sure I've got a key so that we can get in if we return before the girls. Nok will not surrender her 'loom key' and says that Joy will not be back until 7pm, so she would be locked out.

I cannot face an argument over this or bother to negotiate who should be the holder of the keys, so I simply say that Nok can have my key, but if we expect to get back early for any reason then I'll send her a text in advance. She is happy with that. (It's only a bloody key!)

At 14:25, we set off to Jade resort, but cannot find the place, so we wait on the main road until the baht busses containing the other crawl members arrive. Good lord, there are over 30 BMs on this crawl. I'll bet that the bars will have difficulty managing this lot.. So it's down the road to Jade (about 50 yards further than Kevin and I had wandered earlier) Opposite Hotel California (honestly!) and about 150 yards down on the right hand side (past the white arches).

D18-5

We pay the 200 baht and get led off to a table next to the pool. This seems nice and comfortable, but the problem is that there are too many BMs in attendance and not enough girls. As the girls are taken out of service for ST and other general groping activities, there is no staff left to provide drinks. I guess this place would score more highly in my view if it was less busy and you weren't forced to go and hunt for your pleasure.

D18-6

I have become too used to having the pleasures approach me. Sometimes I just think 'Yup, this one is nice. I am enjoying this' through to a smile at the one that I'd like to be with which has provided good results in many cases as well.

Not to worry, it's off to Jomtein next, so we all pile into several baht busses and the next stop is Las Vegas.

D18-7

Not what I'd call stunners here

D18-8

With the exception of this one in the middle.

D18-9

I have no idea of her name, but for 200 baht she will play pool against you in the nude (Her; not You!). This is one frame that you really don't want to win in a hurry and Adam plays some atrocious shots (Or is that his natural game?) From my vantage point sitting at the bar, my lasting recollection is starting at this perfectly formed ass leaning over the pool table. I do not seem to get this vision out of my head and reviewing my pics for the day, there are is a much higher proportion of backside shots than usual.

Then off somewhere else. I have no idea what the bar was called or what her name was, but she is a serious stunner in my opinion. Definitely my ‘stunner of the day’.

D18-10

And some of the guys were looking as though they were having an enjoyable time.

D18-11

Then it was off to Country Girls III, where I enjoyed a bit of snogging and general 'fiddling about' with Nid. She was really good fun and was my personal all round pick of the day.

D18-12

The alcohol now kicks in and everything goes hazy for a few hours.

I go to the loo and when I return a few minutes later, several people have gone. I sort of remembered that I had to go and pay BF for Nok as this was a party night and I'd only paid up until Nov 7. This shouldn't be a problem but for some reason, I feel that I must go and pay the BF NOW! I get a baht bus from Jomtien and travel past the hotel into town and make my way down to FLB Bar. I manage to negotiate a 500 baht discount on the BF for today (Only 1000 baht then) and pay BF until Saturday night. A total of 2500 baht bites the dust.

Another couple of beers and I'm well and truly pissed and it's only about 7:30 I think. I get a text from Nok which says "Not ok, come to hotel now". Okay, I'll go when I finish my beer. Then another message from Nok’s phone comes through "Nok and Joy with me HeHeHe. C U 2morrow Kev". That's it, I'm back to crying in my beer and I'm a total alcohol fuelled gibbering wreck now. Then another message comes in from Kevin’s phone this time saying "At Kilkenny's, see you in 10 mins". At the same time, I get a prod in the back; it's Nok and she simply says "I joking, okay?". No it bloody isn't okay, but I say nothing.

Nok takes me back to the hotel where its SSS and a change of clothes, then we head back to FLB for Ricky's party.

Joy & Nok (Honestly, I recognise them from this angle now)

D18-13

You see, I was right!

D18-14

The girls do enjoy a lively party (And thank God this was livelier than the bloody golfers)

D18-15

And here we go, another shot of Ann (with Nok - now that's a fantasy thought). I have taken a picture of Ann just about every day and I have only just realised it whilst sitting here in England writing my TR.

D18-16

Joy and Ann? (Kevin would never understand and he'd never forgive me)

D18-17

No, Joy is definitely spoken for [more details on this later]

D18-18

The dancing competition gets underway with an enhanced payout pot. Several of us have added 1000 baht each to make things a little more 'lively'.

D18-19

Yep, it works! Money & Alcohol! It's all you need for a successful dancing competition.

And this is really scary, because I know that this is Ann again and I don't remember taking this picture. (Camera is obviously mau as well)

D18-22

This would be just downright greedy.

D18-23

Another crazy day and night in Pattaya is over and I have only partially survived I fear.

No comments: