Thursday 8 November 2007

Trip 4 - Day 91

November 8th

I wake up at 12:00 and after a quick breakfast and SSS, it’s time to leave for the Bar Crawl. I haven’t got a place booked but it’s a fairly common occurrence for someone to pay for these early start crawls and fail to make it in time. (Cheers Bazzap!)

We all mustered at Mike's and to say that Hammer was looking a little the worse for wear would be a gross understatement, however he was convinced that after a couple of Tigers he's be fine.

At the appointed hour, we made our way to the hired baht bus and set off for our first port of call. Up 2nd Road, left into Soi 2, left onto Beach Road and then left again into Soi 3 and we pull up just past Lucky Bar (Too early for me to get in any trouble there though) and into [url=http://www.welkominnthailand.com/e_index.htm] Welkom Inn[/url]

There weren't many girls working and of those that were, I didn't see any real lookers, but then it surely meant that things would only get better.

After 1 hour we all paid up and got back on the bus. Back round the block Soi 3; 2nd Road; Soi 2 and on to Beach Road again. We turn off on one of the Soi 13's and park up just down from Soi Post Office.

This is a free rein visit and we were all instructed to return in 1 hour for the next stop. I headed right down the Soi with Kuranda Bagman as he'd had a report that Club Nevada had been pretty good just the day before. We entered the bar and there were a few customers sitting on the couches and a decent lineup of naked lovelies dancing.

Not being backward in coming forward, we parked ourselves right in front of the stage and were pleasantly entertained by a couple of the girls. When the first of them reached the end of the dance rotation, she got dressed and was immediately jumping into my lap which was perfectly okay with me and things were definately 'on the up'. (Of course it cost me a couple of ladydrinks, but for the fun and general playing about it was a bloody good 'investment'. )

4 o'clock came around all too soon and it was time to move on once again. We all boarded the bus and headed off to a part of town that I'd never been to before. Eden Pub (previously called Harleys) was our destination, however as a short time venue, the place didn't really work. It seemed to be more of a conventional bar / restaurant with a sizable hotel attached. (Considering that the bar is not in a central area, it was surprising to find the drinks pricing quite high with a bottle of Chang costing 70 baht.) A quick decision was made to just have 1 drink and move on, so the next stop was the Lion Pub just down the road. The company here was more receptive to the needs of our group, but once again the atmosphere was more of a pub than a short time venue.

SSA40026

The next stop was to be the 'banker' location where we 'knew' we'd get the full attention we were craving. Jade was the venue and whilst we were aware that there would be fewer girls working than on the Wednesday barbecue days, we were not prepared for the paucity that we actually encountered. I found myself with my arm aroud the waist of a little stunner and was immediately asked for a ladydrink which I agreed to. Things were looking up, but the girl wasn't really interested and wouldn't even allow Hammer to take a 'safe' pic. This was a great disappointment and I was now looking for the last venue to finish the day on a high.

We headed down to Jomtien beach and made our way to the Winchester Gun Club (formerly known as The Blind Beggar) where the girls seem to take the customers on a rotation basis. I found myself allocated with a chubby girl which wasn't really my type, but "What the hell?". She had to get up to dance and then she was noticed by Casper UK who has more of a penchant for girls with the 'fuller' figure. I looked at who he was sitting with and when he offered a 'swap', I leapt at the chance. I found Ja sitting on my lap and she was a real darling with a great smile and we all had a laugh at the tattoo being sported by Hammer, however Ja was not so happy about seeing this as I was told that Hammer had told her a couple of days earlier that he'd go to her shop to have the tattoo done

SSA40028

I seriously considered paying for a room, but knew that I'd had too many beers to really enjoy the experience, so told Ja that I'd return the next day. This was a line that she's obivously heard many times in the past and I don't think it was really believed. To prove that I was serious, I paid 'tip' in advance and told her that if I didn't come back then she would have made some easy money.

The crawl was now over and we jumped on the bus for the return to Pattaya. Hammer was off to Soi 6 and myself and Casper UK went to Cherry Bar. The other BMs dispersed into the Pattaya night.

Not what I had been expecting from the crawl, but I did have a couple of high points.


Expenditure :

Scooter Taxi – 160 baht
Beer – 105 baht
Crawl – 1900 baht

No comments: