Friday 7 September 2007

Trip 4 - Day 29

7th September

An uneventful day and there are no plans for this evening either as A has called to say that she'll be working again tonight. It looks like a night in with the DVD's, however Kev phones and says he just wants a quiet night with a few beers and he he'll be over at Noi's later and that I should join him there.

So I end up having an evening spent chatting and drinking with Kev whilst Joy disappears off with one of the girls from the bar to determine where to get the best food. I don't realise the time slipping by and the beers slipping down (too easily), but when it comes time to pay, Kev has taken all my slips and put them in his bin, so another cheap night for me. ("It's only the same cost as buying you a couple of pints of Guinness in the King's Arms")

Unsure exactly what time I left the bar, but the walk home was definitely a bit 'wobbly'.

Expenditure :

0 baht

No comments: