Thursday 6 September 2007

Trip 4 - Day 28

6th September

I awake at just after noon and whilst I don't have a 'full blown' hangover, I have to admit to having felt better.

Everything seems to take longer to do and it's already 13:00 by the time I've managed to get up, showered, dressed and made tea & toast for 'breakfast'.

I call A and she says that she will be finishing work at 14:00, then she is going to see 'Auntie' and should be home between 16:00 & 17:00.

I am several days behind on the TR publishing, so I get started on the task of writing up from my notes and when I check my email, I have finally got my Google Adsense account approved, so I need to start 'knuckling down' to try and start generating some online income as well.

Tonight is the FLB Bar Crawl, but as I haven't seen A for a couple of days I think that I will probably 'pass'. I am unsure if the curry at #2 is still on as there was some confusion as to which day it was being arranged for. I get a call from Kevin and he has a bus picking him up at 19:00, so it's left that if I do decide to go, I should call him before then and he'll pick me up.

By 18:30, there is still no sign of A and she isn't answering her phone which has me a little worried, but she calls me ten minutes later and says that she is late because she fell asleep at "house Auntie". She is nearly home and will see me in five minutes, so I am not going out tonight.

She returns and we sit together quietly just holding each other for half an hour or so before she breaks away and says that she has to get food and then the ironing needs to be done. She comes back with food for us both and I have a meal of pork dumplings and noodles which I wash down with a glass of Chang & ice.

After eating, A gets started on the ironing whilst watching / listening to the TV (It seems that I should have put the washing from yesterday outside this morning as some of the items are not fully dried.) and I settle down to reading a book and finishing the bottle of Chang.
By 23:00, we turn in for the night and sleep comes very easily.

Expenditure :

Food : 100 baht

No comments: