Wednesday 25 October 2006

Trip 1 - Day 4

Wednesday 25th October 2006
I’m not in love?

I leave two 1000 baht notes on top of Noks bag as I go to shower and they are gone when I come out. When I suggest going to the FLB that night to pay more BF, I am told that she is happy to stay with me, but she doesn’t want to go to the FLB. This confuses me, but I say that it is ‘no problem’.

She needs to go to her room to collect some clothes, so I decide to take the plunge and get a shave whilst she is away.

Am takes me across the road to a hairdresser & massage place. She explains that the beard is to be shaved off and they agree to undertake the task.

1.5 hours later, I am clean shaven for the first time in 25 years with a new haircut and I’ve had this strange finger pulling massage. I’ve spent the grand total of 275 baht.


D4-1



Later that day, Nok returns to the hotel and looks really gorgeous in shorts and she has had a hairdo. (Thai girls hair is lovely. Long black, silky, shiny hair that smells divine.)


D4-2



We make our way to Cherry Bar where it is party night. I am besotted with Nok and we sit at the end of the bar playing games, drinking and chatting and she feeds me slices of pork dip in chilli sauce. (It’s a hard life here!)


D4-3



This evening is when I find that Nok smokes the occasional cigarette when drinking. It’s not a major problem, but probably the first sign that she’s not perfect. As an ex smoker myself, I do not make a big fuss, but tell her that the bedroom is strictly a no smoking area.

The whole night was great fun with Nui on top form and everyone having a lot of laughs and a good time.


D4-4



Me butterfly?


D4-5



No; I think Kevin is much more interested.


D4-6



Besides, I have the real thing.


D4-7



The only ‘downer’ was that I was very pointedly ignored all evening by Noi. I had obviously done something ‘wrong’, but I can assure everyone that nothing was done deliberately.

We had reached the end of another late drunken night in Pattaya and I was totally 'lubbed up' now. Oh dear!

No comments: