Tuesday 24 October 2006

Trip 1 - Day 3

Tuesday 24th October 2006
Upgrade

I leave a tip of 3000 baht for Noi, which I know is probably over the odds for her, but it is the same rate that Kevin and Chris are giving girls from the same bar, so it isn’t worth any possible hassle over a total of 1000 baht (It’s only 15GBP)

We all meet in the hotel reception and head off to Soi Bukhow. I don’t know if we were supposed to do any more shopping, but we failed if that was the ‘plan’. We sit in the front of Emma Salon which is a hair salon cum drinks bar cum snack bar (there are many weird combinations of businesses in the Pattaya shops) and have a full English breakfast which is both cheap and filling. The girls disappear off to buy food to eat later at the hotel. Boy do they really love to eat. When we leave the bar, Noi gets on a baht bus to take her to work and I am now single again.

Walking along the roads without having a girl on your arm allows you to marvel at how everything continues to work in this crazy city. The wiring is unbelievable.


D3-1



We get back to the room and Am piles into a mountain of food.


D3-2



That evening, we set out for town and return to FLB. As we are shown to a table, a cute service girl asks if I want Coke to drink and gives me a smile that just melts me inside. I try to explain that I was drunk (mau) on Sunday and that I am sorry for spilling my drink. This is met with another cute smile and I check her badge to see that her name is also Nok (Same as Chris’s girlfriend), however the badge is red so it's a no go unfortunately.

After a couple of drinks, we leave and and I hand a 100 baht tip to Nok as we are going. She was really cute.

We wander up Walking Street to a restaurant called P72, where the food is both cheap and good. Am receives a telephone call during the meal, and asks me if I liked Nok in the FLB. I reply with a stupid grin plastered all over my face that I liked her very much and thought she was very cute and pretty.

There is some more chat on the telephone and I am told that she finishes work at 2am and will see me then if that is okay. I have just lost my heart to a girl in Pattaya that I have exchanged less than 10 words with and seen for a total of about 30 minutes. Another rule just got broken.

We finish our meal and then go to check out Secrets. The place looks really great inside (including the best toilets found anywhere in Pattaya to date) and it is obvious that there has been some heavy investment in the place, but unfortunately many of the staff appear to be very bored and there is no atmosphere.


D3-3



We leave Secrets and make our way back to FLB where I am just grinning like a Cheshire Cat that has discovered a cream lake.

I see Nok and we are both quite shy about actually talking to one another, but she is still working, so I try and concentrate on talking with the others. We are later joined at the table by Martin & Ricky and introduce ourselves as a bunch of newbies.

During this conversation, Martin asks me what I’d been told about my beard. I tell him that both Noi & Nok had said that it was ‘okay’. He suggests that this a ‘little white lie’ and had I thought about being clean shaven? To be honest I hadn’t, as I’d had my beard for around 25 years and in fact both my children have never seen me clean shaven.

Time creeps slowly around to 2am and I am able to BF Nok. The fine gets put in the bin, so the cost is shared by Kev & Chris (thanks guys!). Nok goes off to change out of her work clothes and then comes back to sit with our group. This is heaven and I am being ribbed by all the others, but I don’t care. I'm all 'lubbed up' Bang goes another rule.


D3-4



We all get a baht bus back to the hotel and this time it’s drinks in Chris’s room (Sorry, I mean Nok’s loom).

Get to bed at some stupid hour in the morning and I just cannot believe that this gorgeous creature is sharing my bed. I’m smitten and I just want to protect her, so it’s just a real GFE of kissing and cuddling, as I plan to spend some time with Nok. I tell her that I will BF her for 3 days, but I will then take a break and may BF her for another few days later in my holiday. What bollocks I was talking; was this the best effort I was making to kid myself?

I get very little sleep during the night as I keep waking just to look at this sleeping angel laying next to me. (I see many rules lining up to be trashed now.) The amount of tip has not been discussed, so I have to resolve the ‘it’s up to you’ issue.

I probably have this completely wrong, but I reason that as the BF was 25% higher for a red badge, then the tip should also be higher. As I had previously paid 1500, I decide that the tip should be at least 1875, so I settle on a figure of 2000. and hope that I've got it right.

This was a serious upgrade that I had undertaken and it all appeared to have gone very well; too well!

No comments: