Monday 20 August 2007

Trip 4 - Day 11

20th August

It's Monday morning and today A has an early start, so she's out by 07:00 and she doesn't expect to be back until 22:00. I accept that she has her 'normal' life to live and i am the one who has to fit in, but I am finding it harder than before accepting her long absences. I also realise that in the past it was me that was setting the 'rules' with "I go out alone tonight", so I will have to learn to adapt.

Around 09:30, I head off to go and visit BM Whitespider at his office near Big C and take with me the Harry Potter book for him to add to his booksale to raise money for Pattaya charities.

We chat about a number of issues including potential income streams from websites and it's something that I plan to spend some time working on during the next few weeks to see what I might be able to achieve. I'm very kindly offered the use of a PC, a desk and a fast Internet connection to help, so this is a way to get back into proper 'work mode'.

Later BM Dirty Sanchez arrives to chat with Whitespider and when they leave for lunch I head off myself. I call BM Casper UK as there are a few ideas that we want to discuss. He offers to collect me from Pattaya Tai and when he arrives on his scooter, we head off to Metro on Soi LK Metro where we chat; play pool and have a few (non-alcoholic!) drinks. He then tells me that he's going out for a few drinks later in the afternoon if I wished to join him. I apologise that I can't really afford to do so, but he then makes it his 'treat'. Why am I so weak?

I also call Steve at Alan Bolton to arrange a meeting for 10:00 the next morning to look at potential houses for Kevin to rent when he arrives at the end of the month.

The drinks session is actually with BM Hammer as well and I can't really say where we went as we were 'on a mission' to plan the route of the FLB Bar Crawl of daytime gogos scheduled for Thursday afternoon. As you can guess, there was far too much draft Chang consumed and after concluding the 'research', we ended up in FLB Bar. I receive a call from A saying that she wasn't working late now, and was back at the room, so I say that I'll get back 'soon', (Just how long a timeframe is 'soon'?) but after leaving FLB we're off to Murphy's Law bar in Soi LK Metro and when I get a lift home from Casper, I find that A is fast asleep already.

Expenditure for two days

Wardrobe - 1700
Beer - 100
Food - 35
Drinking - 800

No comments: