Friday 3 November 2006

Trip 1 - Day 13

Friday 3rd November

I wake up and instead of being hungover, I am feeling extremely randy. I look at the sleeping form of the sleeping beauty in my bed and she wakes up. After a little foreplay, I get booted up and then the guilt over the age difference kicks in and I cannot continue. I feel absolutely terrible and disgusted with myself.

She is a 19 year old 'girl' and I am a 46 year old ‘farang’. I have fallen in love, but there is no way that I can see the relationship developing.

I need to get all this crap out of my head and simply enjoy the moment and seize the opportunity to love and be loved for a short while.

I get up and go to make a cup of coffee (The family Mart across the road 'no hab' any tea bags for several days now). Kev wanders into the lounge and I ask if Am got off to work okay. He responds with "You don't remember? You must have been in a worse state than I thought. We had a row and she's not going to be back this time." Whoops. I am then told off about upsetting Nok with my falling asleep antics again and I know that I've got to get the boozing under control. This is just stupid and such a waste. Anyhow, Nok is off to get things done today, so we just agree that she'll be back before 6 in readiness to go out in the evening.

Kevin has decided that he wants to get his teeth whitened while he's here as he doesn't like the look of himself in the photos. I say that I fully understand and show him the card I have for the Bangkok Pattaya Dental Unit. I say that I'm going to give them a call as I know that I need a lot of work doing and they use Nitrous Oxide if you want it there.

I tell Kevin that I've seen an advert for a dental clinic back on the road towards Jomtein, so we take a short walk to the clinic where Kevin gets booked in for 11am the next day. The clinic does not provide Nitrous Oxide and they tell me that the hospital is the only place for that service, so we go and sit and have an OJ in a bar across the road and I telephone and make an appointment for a clean and check up the next day at 4 pm.

Just to let you all know, I am absolutely petrified about going to the dentist and have not been for more than 20 years, so I am somewhat nervous about the whole thing, but having done the beard thing, I feel that I need to go the 'whole hog' and make all the life changes in one go.

We walk back to the RG and go back to the room. At 2 pm Chris & Nok arrive at our room and Chris is looking pretty miserable. It's just 4 hours before he departs and he doesn't want to go. My Nok has to go off to see 'seeter' to give her some money and will return before 5pm in order to say goodbye to Chris.

Kevin has put all of Am's bits & pieces in a carrier bag and he gives that to Nok to pass on to Am later that night. Today, I resolve to keep my alcohol intake down to sensible levels and to try and eliminate the guilt feelings over the age difference. I am a really lucky guy who has this gorgeous little Thai girl who shows me great affection and shares my bed and I repay her by getting pissed and upsetting her. What a complete idiot I am.

My Nok returns to the room and then Chris has an accident with a bottle of vodka that he has lugged all the way from Zurich and it breaks in his bag in our room on the last day of the holiday. What a bummer. The girls strip down his mobile phone really quickly like a soldier stripping down his gun. They have the case off; the battery out; the keypad removed; the SIM card out and all the contacts dried off in no time. For the camera, they dry off the lens and the battery compartment. It's the best that can be done.

At 5 pm we move down to the bar and have a couple of beers with Chris until the fateful moment that reception announce that his taxi is here. Oh no, it's 10 minurtes early. "I'm not ready to go yet." He goes to settle his drinks bill and we tell him to forget it, it's the least we can do.

D13-1


The condemned is led away to suffer his fate.

D13-2

We tell Nok that we will be going to Kilkenny's (I know it's becoming monotonous, but it is good fgalang food and it's close to FLB) and then to FLB. We will probably stay there tonight as a trip to Cherry Bar may not be such a good idea with the situation between Am and Kevin. It's no problem, she telephones her friend Beer and they agree to meet up for something to eat.

Kevin then remembersa Beer as being the cute one that came to our party earlier in the week and he enquires as to whether I think she may be 'available'. She's another red badge from FLB (This is becoming a naughty habit). I send a text to Nok and the response is yes, it'll be fine. So that's Kev sorted out for the night.

We set off for Kilkenny's and then FLB. Tonight they are auditioning for the next generation of BGs for the FLB.

D13-3

I have no doubt that this cutie will break a few hearts.

I get a text at 9 to say that the girls will be arriving at around 11. Nok arrives at around 11:15, but there is no Beer with her. It turns out that Beer was supposed to be working that night, but there had been some sort of argument the night before, so she didn't want to work. Kevin doesn't want to leave FLB just yet, so he calls over the Mamasan and simply pays BF for Beer fort the night. It's a Saturday night, so this costs 1000 baht. It's just gone 11:15 and I now have my second beer of the night (the previous one was with Chris at 5 pm).

The two girls now proceed to get quite pissed on shooters, JW Black Label & Tequila

D13-4

D13-5

D13-6

D13-7

Moulie can feel the love in the air tonight.

D13-8

And with a couple of pitchers of beer, the other service girls start to loosen up as well.

D13-9

Nok is a little minx when she's a bit pissed and loves to get on that chrome pole. I suppose I'm going to have to learn to let go, but it will be difficult.

D13-10

Kev seems quite happy with his ‘trophy’ for the night as well.

D13-11


We finally depart around 02:30 and return to the RG. I am reasonably sober and not too tired, Nok is as horny as hell and it's a great night

One of the best nights I've had in many years. Thanks Nok.

No comments: